1. What is the occupation of most people in these states of east India ?
Ans. Farming is the most common occupation of people in these states of est India.
2. Why is land around Patna very fertile ?
Ans. The land around Patna is very fertile because of the Ganga and its two tributaries , kosi and son. Together they make the land fertile with the silt when they flood.
3. Why is natural vegetation so varied in West Bengal ?
Ans. Natural vegetation is so varied in West Bengal because it has northern mountains with coniferous trees and mountain plants . Further down deciduous forest and the coastal areas with mangrove forests.
4. What trees do the forests of odisha have ?
Ans. The forests of Odisha have bamboo and deciduous trees like teak wood and rosewood.
5. What kind of natural vegetation does Assam have ?
Ans. Evergreen trees, deciduous trees, grasslands, bamboo plants, orchids flowers and ferns are the natural vegetation of Assam.