21/1/21 The World Around Us-17
Answer the following:
1. Name three heavenly bodies.
A. Sun, Moon, Star
2. Write three ways in which the Moon is different from the Sun.
A. 1. We see Moon in the night.
2. It changes its shape.
3. It does not have its own light.
3. What are the three main seasons we have? Describe them.
A. The three main seasons are:
1. Summer: the days are hot and sunny
2. Rainy: the sky is cloudy and it rains
3.Winter: the days are cold.
4. What is solar system?
A. The Sun, planets and their moons form the solar system.
5. Name the planets in the solar system.
A. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
6. What is at the centre of the solar system?
A. The Sun
HW: Page 98 A, B and Picture study