Answer the following:
1. How are clothes made from fibres?
A. Fibres are twisted to form threads, these threads are used to make cloth. Cloth is cut and stitches into clothes.
2. Name two fibres that we get from plants and two that we get from animals.
A. Plants: Cotton , Jute
Animals: Silk , Wool
3. What are human made fibres? Name two examples.
A. Fibres made by humans are called human made fibres. eg: Nylon, Rayon
4. Name three things you can do to take care of your clothes.
A. 1. Wash, fold and iron our clothes.
2. Dry clean the silk and woollen clothes.
3. Use moth balls or dry neem leaves in cupboard to keep insects away.