30/7/20 The Food We Eat-4
Answer the following:
1. Why do we need food?
A. We need food to get energy, to grow and to stay healthy.
2. How do body- building food help us?
A. They help our body to grow and to keep our body strong.
3. Why should we eat fruits and vegetables?
A. We should eat fruits and vegetables as they help us to prevent from falling sick.
4. Why should we not eat too much junk food?
A. We should no eat too much junk food as it makes us unhealthy.
5. Which are the three main groups of food?
A. The three main groups of food are: Energy giving food, Body building food and Protective food.
6. Who are called non- vegetarians?
A. The people who eats meat, fish and eggs are called as non- vegetarians.
Name the following:
1. Name two plant products.
A. Rice, fruits
2. Name two animal products.
A. Milk, eggs
3. Name two cereals.
A. Rice, maize
4. Name two pulses.
A. Kidney beans, chickpeas
5. Name two milk products.
A. Curd, butter