History

St Mary’s English Medium School Chevarambalam, had its humble beginning in a temporary make shift arrangement  with  50 students (LKG & UKG together)  two sisters as teachers of Kindergarten and one helper in the year 1996, in the most beautiful, proud, ancient Zamorin’s city of Malabar. With the grace of almighty and the dedicated passionate work of the pioneer  team, it could elaborate itself into  primary school. A full-fledged school building was made functional on 2nd February, 1997. The institution is run by catholic minority community and is managed by Sisters of St Joseph’s Congregation (S.J.C) of Kottayam, Arch Diocese through a registered body named “St Joseph’s Educational and Charitable Trust”  on 31.01.2002.

We got affiliated to CISCE in January 2005 . Now the school caters students, in its KG, Primary, Secondary & Senior Secondary classes.  School functions with a Student Strength of 1150 and a Staff Strength of 77 (administration, teaching & ancillary staff). A master plan for its physical growth was made and it was completed in 2010-11. In the academic year 2011-2012 the school have started standard XI  after getting permanent affiliation on 10th May 2011.

MILESTONES AND MEMORABLE MOMENTS

1994
1996
1997
1998
1999

In 2000 school Managership was given to St.Joseph’s congregation.

2000
2002
2003
2004
2005
2008
2013
2016

MILESTONES AND MEMORABLE MOMENTS